1. Bachelor degree or above, mechanical design automation, electrical engineering automation and other related science and engineering major is preferred;
2. Be able to adapt to work pressure and realize self-worth by creating performance;
3. Good communication skills, training and negotiation interpersonal skills, familiar with basic computer office software operation;
4. Understand and analyze the semiconductor industry and related industries of the company's product sales, and formulate relevant sales plans;
5. Responsible for the development of regional customers, mining potential customers, do a good job of customer research, maintain the relationship between old customers;
6. Collect regional market information regularly;
7. Mechanical and electrical equipment sales experience is preferred, Party members are preferred.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in mechanical, electrical, computer science and engineering, Party member preferred.
2. Participate in the research on the operation and application process of the company's precision CNC equipment;
3. Participate in the pre-sale service of equipment, formulate the operation and use process;
4. Participate in the user site installation training, participate in the technical support of sales work;
5. Obey work assignment and be competent for business trip;
6. More than one year working experience in semiconductor equipment industry is preferred.